Exciting! Now the subscription document is signed it's time to begin creating a customized platform to your organization/ business.
What happens now?
In order to design the platform to match your organization/business there are a few items before we can begin.
Before we can begin any design or development, we need the following:
- Payment Gateway Information
- Supplier (unless you're using Go Simple Plan)
- Primary contact for your Payment Gateway
- Payment Gateway Account Information
- Branding Guidelines Document
- All Brand Logos in EPS, reverse black and white and full colour.
- HEX/Web Safe colours for brand
- All images must be supplied in 300 DPI
- Please provide all web safe approved brand fonts. If your organization does not own a font please select one from following link https://fonts.google.com/ or one will be provided in designs.
After documents, images and files are provided, Make Giving Happen will mock up designs. Designs will be built on the already pre-existing wireframes templates of the Make Giving Happen platform.
Exceptions are customized categories (see section below).
Upon receiving your branded Make Giving Happen templates our project team will work with you to ensure brand alignment and minor adjustments prior to integration into the platform. Note; your organization/businesses will be able to request 2 rounds of revisions.
Once subscription agreement is signed, Make Giving Happen will provide a Giving Strategy session to review organization’s/business's fundraising goals.
To ensure platform set up (categories/departments) highlights the fundraising goals of your organization/business.
Once Designs and Categories are Determined/Approved.
After platform set-up and designs are approved, Make Giving Happen will begin development. After developed we will test the platform to ensure functions are working effectively. Once approved we can train the needed staff on it and prepare for launch.